Notification of Temporary Closure Extension
Universal Studios Japan announces the temporary closure of our park in order to prevent the spread of Novel Coronavirus within the nation. more detail
Make the best of your time at the park!
* When entering the park, a Studio Pass (entry ticket) such as a 1 Day Studio Pass or an Annual Pass is required.
Universal Studios Japan ranked Japan’s best theme park two years in a row!
(15 minutes per period of use, up to three periods of use per day)
Free Wi-Fi Map
Resale of tickets is strictly prohibited. Resale ticket are not accepted in the Park.
QR codes on tickets dated Sunday, November 1, 2015 or later that have been purchased from resellers through places such as ticket agency sites or online auctioning sites will be nullified.
No large lockers are available around the Park so large items cannot be stored.
- Mar. 10th, 2020
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne XR Walk Postponement Notice for the Opening
- Feb. 17th, 2020
- Regarding the Prevention of Novel Coronavirus
- June. 7th, 2019
- Baggage Inspections
- Jan. 1st, 2019
- Notice of temporary closed attractions
- Apr. 13th, 2016
- Universal Studios Japan offers tax-free services to visitors from overseas.
- Jul. 15th, 2014
- A Timed Entry Ticket may be necessary to enter The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ during peak times.