Ride and height requirements for all attractions
Guest experience: Approx. 20 minutes
Capacity: 506 persons
◆Guests who should not use the attraction
-The following special effects are used.
-Guests who suffer from conditions that could be aggravated by the special effects listed below will not be admitted.
Fog/smoke/Strobes/loud sounds/pitch black
-Guests with health conditions that may be aggravated by these effects
◆ Guests requiring manual or motorized wheelchairs
-Those with manual or motorized wheelchairs may enter the attraction area in their chairs.
-Guests using manual or motorized wheelchairs should see an attendant for assistance. The attraction crew will take you to the viewing area. Please note that seats in the viewing area are limited.
* A companion may be required in cases of emergency.
* For details, please refer to "Guests who require a manual or motorized wheelchair" (in Japanese).
◆Guests with Service Dogs
- Your Service Dog may accompany you at the attraction. Guests with Service Dog should see an attendant for assistance.
- Due to special effects, the crew will provide an explanation of precautions before using the attraction.
- The crew will take you to the designated space for wheelchairs. Please note that seats in the viewing area are limited.
* For details, please refer to "Guests with Service Dogs" (in Japanese).
◆Guests who require an escort (one who is mentally/physically healthy, of high school age or older, and meets our usage requirements)
- Guests who require special help during an emergency
- Guests with other disabilities are asked to consult a crew member.
◆Notes on viewing
- For your safety, please follow the instructions given by the crew. Additionally, guests who engage in violent or otherwise troublesome behavior will be asked by the crew to leave the park.
- In the event of an emergency, follow the instructions of the crew to evacuate.
- Photography or video recording within the premises is prohibited.
- Eating or drinking within the premises is prohibited.
◆ In case of emergency
- The attraction crew will provide an explanation regarding evacuation in the event of an emergency.
*A companion may be required in case of evacuation.