Ride and height requirements for all attractions
At least 122 cm if unaccompanied, at least 92 cm if with a supervising companion
Guests who require an escort (one who is mentally/physically healthy, of junior high school age or older, and meets our usage requirements)
Guest experience: Approx. 2 minute
Capacity: 4 persons
※Guests with health conditions that may be aggravated by these special effects may not use the attraction.
◆Guests requiring supervising companions
- Guests who require wheelchairs
- Guests with mental disabilities
- Guests who may have difficulty during an emergency
※Guests who require an escort (one who is mentally/physically healthy, of junior high school age or older, and meets our usage requirements)
◆Guests who should not use the attraction
Persons with any of the following conditions: (1) heart conditions, (2) back, neck, or similar conditions, spinal diseases, (3) expectant mothers, (4) motion sickness, dizziness, (5) Guests suffering from lack of sleep or poor physical condition
Guests with any of the following conditions cannot use the attraction: unable to maintain a correct posture during the ride; a physical build not compatible with the seats; or unable to secure one's body with the safety bar.
- Guests with visual, audio, walking or any other difficulty should consult staff.
- Guests with prosthetic limbs should notify staff.
- Guests with casts should notify staff.
- Smoking within the premises is prohibited.
- Photography or video recording within the premises is prohibited.
- Eating or drinking within the premises is prohibited.
The Child Switch system enables guests with children/companions who do not meet an attraction’s height or other requirements to take turns and enjoy the attraction without waiting in line again. For details, please ask a crew member at the attraction.