The park resumed general operations on June 19, 2020 (Fri). This decision was made in accordance with Japan's lift on its state of emergency and requested closure of large-scale facilities. Please see here for details.
Admission Open to Guests Below
All Studio Passholders
*Please review your prefecture's travel policy and exercise discretion before coming to the park
Requests for Guests of the Park
In order to provide a healthy and safe environment to all our guests, we have adopted enhanced sanitation measures in the park. These measures are in accordance with the "Themepark Infection Prevention Guidelines."
Please visit the park after reading the Notice of Enhanced Sanitation in Park Operations.
Make the best of your time at the park!
* When entering the park, a Studio Pass (entry ticket) such as a 1 Day Studio Pass or an Annual Pass is required.
Universal Studios Japan ranked Japan’s best theme park two years in a row!
(15 minutes per period of use, up to three periods of use per day)
Free Wi-Fi Map
Resale of tickets is strictly prohibited. Resale ticket are not accepted in the Park.
QR codes on tickets dated Sunday, November 1, 2015 or later that have been purchased from resellers through places such as ticket agency sites or online auctioning sites will be nullified.
No large lockers are available around the Park so large items cannot be stored.
- July. 30th, 2020
- One Crew member tests positive for the Novel Coronavirus
- June. 7th, 2019
- Baggage Inspections
- Jan. 1st, 2019
- Notice of temporary closed attractions
- Apr. 13th, 2016
- Universal Studios Japan offers tax-free services to visitors from overseas.
- Jul. 15th, 2014
- A Timed Entry Ticket may be necessary to enter The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ during peak times.