Guests who should not use the attraction
- Guests with conditions that may be aggravated by experiencing this attraction or with the following conditions are not admitted.
heart/blood pressure disorders, neck, back & spine disorders, expectant mothers, motion sickness, dizziness, Guests suffering from a fear of heights, claustrophobia, poor physical condition
▪ Guests who have symptoms that may be exacerbated on the ride,
▪ Those unable to board properly, unable to sit in the seat due to physique, or unable to secure themselves in the seat with the safety bar, are prohibited from this attraction.
- This attraction uses the following special effects.
Guests with health conditions that may be aggravated by these special effects may not use the attraction.
loud sounds, pitch black, Strong smells, Strobes, Fog
For your safety, please follow the instructions given by the crew.
Additionally, guests who engage in violent or otherwise troublesome behavior will be asked to leave the park by the crew.
- Please sit firmly on the seat and keep your back against the backrest at all times.
- Guests who use wheelchairs or electric wheelchairs will be required to switch to the seats used on the ride.
- Please speak with a crew member beforehand if you have a prosthetic arm or leg.
- Please speak with a crew member beforehand if you have a plaster cast.
- Please consult a crew member if you have medical equipment such as an assisting tool or prosthesis that is not firmly attached.
- Smoking within the premises is prohibited.
- Photography or video recording within the premises is prohibited.
- Eating or drinking within the premises is prohibited.
Guests who require an escort (one who is mentally/physically healthy, of junior high school age or older, and meets our usage requirements)
- Guests who may have difficulty during an emergency
- Guests with mental disabilities
- Guests with visual disabilities
- Guests who require wheelchairs
For guests with other disabilities, please ask a crew member.