TOP > Tickets
- Studio Pass
(park entry ticket)
Warning: Resale of tickets is strictly prohibited. Resale ticket are not accepted in the Park.
QR codes on tickets dated Sunday, November 1, 2015 or later that have been purchased from resellers through places such as ticket agency sites or online auctioning sites will be nullified.
|Type||Adults [Aged 12 or over]||Children [Ages 4 to 11]||Seniors [Aged 65 or over]|
|1 DAY Studio Pass||6,852 yen (7,400 yen with tax)||4,612 yen (4,980 yen with tax)||6,158 yen (6,650 yen with tax)|
|2 DAY Studio Pass||11,528 yen (12,450 yen with tax)||7,797 yen (8,420 yen with tax)||-|
- Guests aged 12 or over are considered adults, those who are aged 4 to 11 are children, and 65 or over are seniors.
- * Definition of adults and children
Designating April as the start of the new school year, guests who are to be enrolled in junior high school in April may purchase tickets for children until March 3 but are required to purchace tickets for adults from April 1st. Those guests to whom the above mentioned school enrollment calendar do not apply may purchace tickets according to their actual age: if they are of ages 4 to 11 on the day they wish to enter the park, they may purchase tickets for children, and if 12 or over the tickets for adults.
- Admission tickets, except for Annual Studio Passes, do not grant re-entry to the park after exiting.
- There are various types of tickets. Please choose a ticket according to your schedule or purpose
- Group rates are applicable for a group of 200 people or more. For more information, please contact a major travel agency near you.
Admission tickets include Today's Tickets, Advance Tickets.
The tickets available for purchase will vary depending on where you purchase them.
Admission Tickets Available at
1 Day Studio Pass, 2 Day Studio Pass
- Today's Tickets
- ・Purchased on the date of entry.
- ・If you are staying at one of our partner hotels, you may purchase Advance Tickets on the day of your check-in and the following day as well.
- Advance Tickets
- ・Do not require exchange for a Studio Pass at Ticket Booths and allow direct entry to the park.
How to Purchase
- Ticket Booths are open from one hour before the park
opens for business until two hours before the park closes.
Start the purchase process here.
- Tell the Ticket Sales crew how
which tickets you'd
like to purchase.
- Present your ticket to the
crew at the Entrance.