Enjoy the eligible attractions and areas smoothly.
* Some Numbered Tickets are included in the Universal Express™ Pass.
Yoyakunori (RIDE Reservation)
2 easy steps to reserve!
- Go to the attraction with your Studio Passes.
- Select the time and issue the "Yoyakunori" ticket!
* The ticket machine is placed near the entrance of each attraction.
When your reserved time comes, go to the attraction's special entrance for "Yoyakunori" ticket holders!
"Yoyakunori" Ticket Booth Map
- "Yoyakunori" service does not ensure your admission to the attraction.
- If you reserve an attraction, other reservation will become possible only past the reservation time of the already reserved attraction.
- To have "Yoyakunori" tickets issued, please bring the Studio Passes of everyone in your group who wish to ride the attraction.
- The "Yoyakunori" ticket will become invalid after the time printed on the ticket.
- "Yoyakunori" service operates until 18:00. However, reservation will be closed once the capacity becomes full.
For information on operation situation of "Yoyakunori", please ask the crew at each attraction.
- "Yoyakunori" ticket can be used only during the reserved time slot of the issued date.
- "Yoyakunori" tickets cannot be cashed, refunded or reissued. Also, reservation time cannot be changed.
- Due to circumstances, operation may be cancelled or waiting time may be extended without prior notice.
- Even if you have a "Yoyakunori" ticket, you will not be able to use it if you do not meet the usage standards.
Please ask the crew at each attraction for details.
- You can ride the attractions without reserving. For usage status of attractions, please ask the crew.